Hi all,

We have 3 events coming up that might be of interest to those within
driving distance (or riding!) of south west Vermont.

The first one is just two weeks away: the *4x4 ride*.  40 miles, dirt roads
and (4) Class Four roads, plus a bit of mellow singletrack.  Ultra casual
pace, fireside hangouts afterward, camping if that's your jam.   That's on
the June 11th.  On June 12th, we're doing our grand opening at our new
location in downtown Poultney, so there will be day of sales at the shop,
food, adult beverages, a turntable spinning weird records, that sort of
thing.  The ride usually draws riders from about a 10 hour radius, so it's
a cool way to meet and network with like minded riders in the general
area.

The event probably most pertinent is the* Swip Swap and Retro Ride *in
August.  Day starts with a bike swap (+ music, food, demos)  which runs
into the mid afternoon.  Then riders pick either a ATB route to go ride /
optionally race on their vintage (25+ year old) bike, or a vintage road
bike route, which has paved and dirt roads on it.  Nothing that a 28mm
can't handle.

Analog will have a swap booth, as will Portland Gear Hub, who has a ton of
NOS 90's parts, cool old frames and forks, wheels, and more.  We're signing
other shops up as well, and of course anyone who wants to have a table to
sell stuff can do so.  The cost is low, the event will be fun, and there's
optional camping afterwards if that's your thing. Aug. 27th.

Lastly in October, peak leaf peeper season, we host the annual Gorey
Hollows ride / scramble and race.  The ride is 30 miles, mellow, lots of
breaks.  The Scramble is 40 miles with 8k of climbing, so it's hard.  An
all day ride.  The Race is nuts, you don't even wanna hear about it.   Oct
8th.

Here's a link to all 3: https://www.bikereg.com/events/?ns=analog

Hope you can make it one or all 3!

-james / analog cycles