“6’1” on a 65 Clem Smith Jr?!”, is what I said to myself in disbelief 🫢,
but seeing the photo wiped away my fears. To be overly technical, 65s only
came in H, H as in the top tube was all the way there, and as someone on
the upper end of the 6’s with a 65 Clem H, I feared for your abrupt stops…
But yeah, photos tell all, and specifically, that’s a 64, and a beautiful
one at that.
Enjoy!
-Kai