I installed a suntour barcon on my clem build with an ALTUS rear dr. Not
sure if it's a stronger modern spring but find it's slipping more than
normal. I previously had it paired with an older generation XTR reverse
rapid rise which worked fine. But I think the reverse rapid rise has less
return tension.