With kids in the mix, I always consider planning grownup activities a long
shot, so I'm not to be planned around...
But that Saturday has become a no go (skate date with my younger, music
performance for my older). Sunday is tentatively wide open though!
aside from ride planning, if anyone wants some braze-ons cooked to their
frames, I'm looking for some practice (I've even got braze-ons!)
-Kai