Alas, the selection of tires available for the 650C size was miniscule in
2015, and may be less than miniscule now, and those available were mostly
23 mm models, tho' I think Terry made a rather heavy 28 mm model. Tho' the
selection of good road-capable 559 tires is small, it's a heckofalot bigger
than that for 571.

There's only about 1/4" radial difference between 559 and 571 sizes: my
650C wheels with 23 mm Pro Races measured about 24.5" in diameter, my 559
wheels with 23 mm Turbos measured 24" in diameter. Past tense for both.

Patrick Moore, who still has a small stash of Sun ME14A 650C rims waiting
for the time when BQ introduces its full line of 571 tires, from 26 mm to
60 mm in smooth and knobby models.

And, yes, that bar. So, so many things wrong. (But if the rider found it
the best solution to needs, and this is not merely a desperate attempt to
make an unrideable bike rideble, more power to him/her.)