I have a gaming-quality, 42" monitor (used for work, so I can see 3 Word
docs side by side at 100% or normal magnification from 24-30" away), and
when opening some recent posts with photo files in the text, the text
spreads considerably beyond the limits of this large screen. All images are
at 100%, not expanded.

How can I get these posts entirely onto my screen, so that I don't have to
shift the image from side to side to see it all?

Others don't seem to have this problem.

Thanks.