They would indeed! and not just because of the color scheme. I'm thinking
of Leah's new riding buddies...eyes agog when she first rocked that racing
Platypus😊 Those rims make a statement allright.

They'd look nice on her blue Clem as well....but not sure how long they'd
last with rim brakes. Fun rims though