Indeed, Rich, this is how I designated myself a super-good bike packer
after too many bad "professional" jobs I'd paid for. I despise the whole
process and hope I never do it again (🙏🤞) but I learned the hard way that
no one is going to go slower and be more meticulous than good-old me. Never
again!