Topline Superlight, anyone?*

This would be a vanity component on a vanity bike, tho' a bike that I not
only ride, but which is my all-time favorite bike, that 1999 Riv Joe Starck
fixie custom. I will use it with a 52 t ring and a 17 t cog to replace the
current 46-t Pro 5 Vis crank and 15 t cog.

My vanity insists on pretty and very light. The GA 200 is very light; at
least my present one is. Alas, my present one has, unknown when I bought it
(tho' I should have foreseen this, given the low price on eBay) a groove
worn on the inside right arm by a stupidly misadjusted fd. I say, and
insist on, and repeat, "STOOOPID!!!" because how can you not hear or care
about the ongoing noise of your fd scooping metal from your right crank arm?

* IMO, and I realize tastes are individual, but IMO, these were the
prettiest cranks ever made, anytime, anywhere, except perhaps for some of
those skeletally ethereal, top-end steel cranks from the pre-aluminum era.
Delicate, chichi, CNC-machined; I had one on my hot rodded '92 gofast XO-1,
transfered to my first, 1995 Riv Road custom before it was degraded to
fixed gear commuter duty with, when I sold it. I had cracked the arm at the
spindle mounting point by neurotically over-torquing the mounting bolt, and
Topline said, "Well, there you go," but gave me a break on a replacement.
Wish I'd kept that crank. But the GA-200 is close.

The 7410 is very, very pretty too, but I think heavier, and requires a 103
mm bb spindle.

Other suggestions welcome (again, pretty, v. light).

Thanks.