This trip gallery was posted to the bikepacking forum on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bikepacking/comments/vpan76/plenty_of_good_times_a_broken_frame_rowdy/

I don't know the riders or anything, but the gallery shows what I think are
3 Susie/Gus bikes and one other bike I don't recognize. There's an orange
Susie hauling about a gallon of water, a full front basket, and a massive
saddle bag. It's frame cracked.

I'm usually one to scoff at load limits, but I guess at some point, they're
to be taken seriously. I'm glad these guys were able to get the frame fixed
and finish their trip. It looks like a really good time!

But still, I thought y'all would be interested to see what it takes to
break a Susie. As a chronic over packer and heavy person, I'm even more
glad I picked the Gus!

Paul in AR