Update: Paul Canti Levers, MKS Grip Monarch Pedals, and Blue Lug Cap are
sold.

Items still available are:

   - Rivendell Trunksack, Large, Olive $95
   - Paul Components Neo-Retro Cantilever Brakes (black, pair) - two sets,
   $90 per set.

Photos located here
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/sea-fisherman/albums/72157631876509274>,
with information below. Prices are negotiable and do not include shipping -
will work with you on preferred packaging and details.
Thanks,

Chris
SB, CA