Thread drift? The three whee bike sure won't if the load between the rear
wheels is huge but it will plow.

I worked in an aluminum mill one summer and used a Worksman industrial
tricycle to collect my molten and sheet samples to take to the QC lab.
Around the re-roll line the feint trace of mill oil condensed on the floor
reduced CoE of Friction such that a hard swing of the bars would result in
front wheel slip and understeer.

Unloaded, it was always fun to bootleg a loop over there when not loaded
because I could get the back end out with very judicious steering and power
application and actually drift. Management would have frowned, the help did
as little caloric consumption as possible on the clock in the heat of the
cast house.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh