Did a re-working of my bikes recently and have a few extra things available.
Prices do not include shipping - I am in the Chicago area (just west of the
city) if you'd like to pick up. Photos available. Send a message if you're
interested in anything.
For payment - PayPal or Venmo work.
Thanks!
David

1. Crust x Nitto Shaka Drop Handlebar - silver, 26.0mm, 54cm width, lightly
used, normal light wear from mounting brake levers/wrapping with tape - $90

2. Velo Orange Rando Bar Set Up - 50cm bar with Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem
(70mm, 190mm height), and Shimano Tiagra Road Levers - bar is essentially
new, stem has some scratches on the top, marks on lower quill from
installation, otherwise in nice condition - $125

3. Nitto 32-F Front Rack - this one
(https://www.rivbike.com/products/nitto-mini-front-rack-32f-20020) -
lightly used, nice condition - $125

4. Velo Orange Narrow-Wide Chainring - 110, 42t, silver - new, came on a
new crankset, so mounted but never used - $50

5. Riv Silver Chainring Set - 42/28/Chainguard - these came on a new Silver
crankset that I just needed the crank arms for (these
cranks: https://www.rivbike.com/products/crank-silver-double-42-28-with-guard)
- set includes chainrings (42 and 28), the outer chain guard, chainring
bolts for the 110 and 74 chainrings, and spacers for the inner ring - $80

6. Soma Lucas Front Rack - version without the mid-fork struts, mounts to
fork crown and dropout eyelets - silver, used this on a few bikes over the
years but in perfectly functional shape and nice cosmetic condition - $20