I purchased a Nitto rack from Analog back in 2020, and it has the Cerakote
finish on it. It looks great of course, but I was surprised at how fast the
coating wore off in certain spots where my bag rested on the top of the
rack. I wonder if the material of a bag placed inside a Wald basket with
Cerakote would abrade the basket finish in the same manner with normal
riding? I think Cerakote is a thinner coating than say, powdercoat, but I
had assumed it would be a bit more durable.