Looking for Billie Bars if anyone wants to sell. I ride a 60 Appaloosa with
Sim Works Little Nick bars now. Interested in swept back bars in order to
not lean forward as much, and relieve pressure from B17 saddle, hopefully
stay on sit-bones better. Considering Albatross as well, but think I’d like
the longer grip area and more out sweep of the Nitto Billie. Any thoughts
on this are welcome. Never rode swept back bars before, other than around
the block.