Sorry to say that no trades are in sight and several have expressed
interest in a sale.I tried to research a reasonable price but data are hard
to come by since very few of these end up on the market. I'm gonna ask
$2150 net to me. Buyer pays shipping, even if it requires 2 boxes because
of size. I'll do the tedious packing for free. Local pick up earns a $100
discount. The Brooks saddle stays with me, it's attached to my butt.
Here are the details, LMK if I've forgotten something.

Soma Oxford handlebars, albatross equivalent
Nitto Technomic stem
Vintage no name mt. bike brake levers
Suntour bar con shifters, black lever covers labeled Raleigh
Sackville HB bag
Tektro 559 brakes with kool-stop inserts
Shimano Deore hubs laced to Mavic 519 rims
Soma Supple Vitesse SL 700 x 48 tires with minimal use
Love Mud flat pedals
VO double crank 46/30
uno seatpost
Claris front der. Acera rear der.
7 speed Shimano HG cassette 34 T max.
Greenfield kickstand
KMC chain
Carradice Barley bag with Bagman support
Last, but by no means least, Sackville hub shiners!!

Not the way I thought it would go, but let's go with it. Hope this all
sounds reasonable to you.
Best,
Alan