The January update is pinned so it will stay at the top of their page. If
you scroll past it, there are plenty more updates (the most recent one is
July 6). Just browsing the Facebook page, I see that there's a video where
the organizer (it looks like Don organizes the show all by himself) was in
the hospital for a coronary embolism in May. So that probably explains the
slack organization this year. Anyway, the video from June 13 says the show
is at the National Western Complex. Hope this helps, and have fun!
-W