Greetings and Salutations -

Jacquie and Charlie are again seeking to further liquidate their stockpile
of NOS parts and components. Today we have three 7-speed Shimano rear
derailers and a Suntour crankset for sale. The asking price for each of the
derailers is $300. Jacquie is uncertain about the value of the crankset and
encourages offers. Please contact Jacquie (Jacquie "at" batnet "dot" com)
directly if you are interested.

Jacquie and Charlie still have lots of Grease-Guard headsets and
Sachs/Sedis chains available. Headsets are $75 + shipping. Chains are $40 +
shipping.

I will likely post this message to the BOB list as well. Please excuse my
cross-posting.

Crankset:

Suntour XC Pro; Chainrings are 42, 32 and 20 teeth. The cranks are marked
as 177.5

Derailers are as follows:

Shimano 600 EX short cage 7-speed derailer.

Shimano 600 Ultegra short cage 7-speed derailer.

Shimano Deore XT short cage 7-speed derailer.

Photos are here <https://photos.app.goo.gl/cddXbDdbd9J2oKRh6>.

Thanks,

Corwin