Hi,

I am clearing my stack of handlebars , stems and posts  and hoping to find
a good home for these. I finally settled on handlebars and stems that I
like. The price doesn’t include shipping. I am based out of *Danville, CA*
if anyone is interested in local pick up. Handlebars might have some minor
scuff from install and bar tape residue that I can clean up before
shipping. Happy to send photos if interested, PM me

Handlebars

   1. Nitto Bosco - 55 CM CroMo : $60 (Installed and used less than 10
   miles)
   2. Nitto Bull bar - 70 * 31.8  : $100 (Installed and used less than 10
   miles)
   3. Nitto Losco - 54 CM * 25.4: $90 (Installed and used less than 50
   miles)
   4. Passchier Gump Bambo - 760 *31.8  : $200  Installed and used less
   than 10 miles) - very nice and comfy , really absorbs tiny vibrations of
   road but the sweep didn’t work for me. I have realized I like sweeps
   similar to choco. Read bike snobs review here (
   https://bikesnobnyc.com/2022/01/13/bamboo-you/)
   5. Nitto Choco Moose - $180 :  (Installed and used less than 50 miles).
   Currently on my Atlantis. I love this ! And what actually introduced me to
   Choco which I think I really like, but doesn’t work with my stem bag. Using
   the funds from sale to switch to regular Choco
   6. Nitto Albatross - $60 : My second favorite, currently on my homer .
   Using funds to switch to choco. Most used may be 700 miles. Scuffs from
   install and brake lever swaps but functions as it should.
   7. Nitto M151  46 * 26.0  - $50: Functionally similar to Noodle but
   shorter reach. (installed and used less than 50 miles)

Stem

   1. Nitto Tallux 70 mm *26.0 - $60 (Installed and used less than 10 miles)
   2. Nitto Tallux 50 mm *26.0 - $60 (Installed and used less than 10 miles)
   3. Nitto Tallux 120 Mm * 26.0 - $60 (Installed and used less than 50
   miles)

Seatpost

Nitto S92 Zero Setback seat post $80  -(Installed and used less than 10
miles)

Brake Lever

Gran Compe Brake Lever Set GC202H Brown Hood - $50 (Installed and used less
than 10 miles)

Rack

Soma Rack Champs-Elysees Stainless Rear - $100 (Installed and used less
than 50 miles)