Another vote for the IQ-X. It's terrifically bright, well-shaped,
well-constructed, and the standlight is quite bright and long-lasting.

A much cheaper option is a Herrmans
(eg https://www.modernbike.com/herrmans-headlights), which I tried
recently. I have an MR-4. It's actually rather bright and decently shaped,
but the construction is shabby (the lens pops off entirely at the slightest
provocation) and the capacitor must be tiny: the light flickers in a
terribly distracting way at low speeds, and the standlight is very weak.
The flickering problem is bad enough that I switch the light off when I
have to walk it more than a few feet. But if you're "going" a lot more than
you're wheeling (or riding below 5 MPH), it's a good value.

-Sam