Hi all,

I changed out the shifters and drivetrain on my Saluki, and can't think of
another use for the rapid-rise rear derailleur.  So, it's looking for a new
home.

It's in good condition and went through the parts washer after I took it
off. :-)

$25, including shipping?  (I'm basically just looking to cover what I hope
will be worst-case mailing costs...)  Paypal friends/family preferred

Liz Sherwood
Washington, DC