I just finished my Susie build (first Riv) and I have never ridden a bike
like it. It brings comfort and riding enjoyment to an all time high for me!
I do however find it to be almost too nice!

I was interested in waiting for a Clem L to come back in stock to use as my
grocery getter/winter bike to keep fenders on and haul more stuff. I found
a Clem H for sale that I’m interested in though so I was hoping for some
opinions about the differences here! From what I can tell, the H just has a
sleeper head tube angle and everything else seems to be about the same. Do
they ride similar? The H is a better deal as far as parts go than a
complete. I’m also almost certain the complete will get a decent price bump
on the next run. The step thru is cool but not a huge deal for me.
Thoughts? Thanks in advance!