i am in brooklyn by prospect park (and in chelsea 1-2x a week) if you want
to meet in person!  i'm open to offers if you think i'm asking too much!
thanks for looking!

shipping is extra but it should be between $7-$12

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FAoCJqFbVZ737wZd6

Random Parts

$75: Sugino XD2 cranks, chain guard, 40, 32. Some scuffs from heel on the
arms, take a look at pics for teeth wear

$20: Phil Wood front hub, used. this is an oldie, i had the matching
oil-can rear at one point and sold the bike. if someone has a matching rear
wheel and promise to reunite it, just pay shipping

$50: a pair of silca impero frame pumps, one in chrome, one in brushed
silver. tbh, i never pumped a tire with these, they were always for show. a
few scuffs and scratches. the silver one compresses to about 20.5", the
chrome one 19.5".

$make an offer: a few random bits, non-aero dura-ace levers, mks pedals
(one missing a tab). offer whatever you think is fair.

$120: Quoc Fixed Leather Cycling Shoes

A review here:
https://road.cc/content/review/170336-quoc-pham-new-fixed-shoes

I ordered these from overseas and am a little heartbroken that they are a
touch too narrow. they are a beautiful brown leather, flat sole only, does
not work with clips. i wear an 11 in dress shoes and these 45 are a little
too tight.

$20 Brooks Challenge Saddle bag, black (the tubular one): this ones is well
used, straps are stretched and one of the buckle bolts was replaced with a
nut and bolt.

$30 Brooks Victoria Saddle Bag, yellow/mustard. This ones a bit odd, the
idea is that you would slide it over your saddle and the back part hangs
down, and when you got to your destination you would slide it off and carry
it like a purse. In reality it doesnt really work well as either, but cute
idea, well made, still works as a shoulder bag

These next two were a collab that brooks did a few years back with the
Royal College of Art in London (RCA), here’s a cool video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rL_3gMvghY&feature=emb_logo

they are so nice that I only mounted them a handful of times and don’t even
have a picture of them on any of my bikes. Both have a few small scratches
from being handled or mounted.

$95 Brooks B4 Frame Bag, honey brown: some reference pictures,
https://vcoregon.com/products/brooks-england-b4-leather-frame-bag This
mounts to the bike in the corner of the frame. About the same size as the D
shaped bags.

$95 Brooks B1 saddle bag, honey brown: some reference pics,
https://www.modernbike.com/brooks-b1-small-bag---moulded-saddle-bag---honey,
this one is a little more practical, turns into a decent shoulder bag/purse
off the bike. Don’t think I ever mounted/used this.