For what it's worth, Eric, I responded to you with the "reply to author"
button earlier this week.  I didn't get anything back from you.  Maybe my
response didn't work, maybe you pipe stuff from me to spam, and maybe
you've already got your saddle needs filled.  At any rate, my response said
that I've got a B-17 and I'll be in front of that saddle tomorrow, Saturday
the 6th of August.  If you want it, that's the time we could arrange a
deal.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA