I was pleasantly surprised that the final will be fully lugged. I like the
sound of the cream headtube as well, and a singlespeed that can run 55mm
tires sounds awesome.

That said, I find myself getting hung up on the name/decals. I just think
Roaduno sounds a little silly and the headbadge doesn't do anything for me.
Pretty bad reasons to not get one, but might be enough for me in this case.
Anyone else in the same boat? In my own defense, I am hoping to get a
Quickbeam soon and I think I will prefer the shorter wheelbase on that for
the riding I do