Greetings,

Adding to today's robust FS threads.  I'm cleaning out the shop in an
effort to make space for a new project:

1. *Nitto 33R "Big" Rear Rack* - Very good condition.  Luggage has worn the
Nitto decals a bit, but nickel-plated CroMo looks great.  Per Riv, this
rack is designed for frames over 54cm but will work with 700c, 650B, and
27.5" wheels.  Please note that rods/struts have been cut: you may need a
longer pair depending on your setup.  $165 shipped to CONUS.

2. *Pitlock Skewer Set* - Pitlock front and rear wheel skewer set.  The
front skewer is 120mm (for 100mm hubs), and the rear skewer is 155mm (for
130/135mm hubs).  Includes two keys.  Excellent condition.  $45 shipped to
CONUS.

That's all for now.  Here's a link to photos
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kAYsWq8NCi6w0Vqyt1yZRTkHJNvleXwI?usp=sharing>.

Please send a PM if you are interested.  I will update the list as items
sell.

Thanks,
Huston
Lexington, KY