I'm running 36h 650b Cliffhangers with 57mm G-One "All-Around". Because the
rims are tubeless compatible, changing a tubed tire takes a little more
patience — that's not a deal-breaker for me, but may be for some. I've had
them for years and have zero complaints. On a side note, working with
Velocity was a nice experience: great customer service and accurate time
estimates.