I've got three dynamo wheels and two dynamo headlights to move to new homes.
The wheels are all professionally built and are tight, straight and true.  They
are all in excellent condition with no visible sidewall wear and LOTS of miles
left.  All prices include shipping.

#1:  SonDelux SL 32H Silver Polish - Pacenti Brevet 650B rim - DT Revolution
2.0/1.5 silver spokes - aluminum nips.  Note: This is the connector-less
version. $475

#2: SonDelux 32H Silver Ano - Velocity A23 650B Polished Silver rim - DT
Competition 2.0/1.8 silver spokes - brass nips.  $425

#3: SonDelux 32H Silver Polish - Mavic 700C Open Pro or Open Sport silver rim
(I don't recall which as they look similar but the decal is missing).  $350

Also, 2 headlights:

#1: Schmidt SON eDelux II Standing - Silver Polish - with in-line magnetic
dis/connectors installed - 140mm wire.  $175

#2:  B&M IQ-X black.  $125

Photos available on request.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks for looking!