I'm considering one fo the remaining Rosco Platys and want to hear ho the
Platypus frame works for tall folks. I'm 6'3" with a 94cm PBH. Right now I
have no Rivendell bike but I remember my former Atlantis fondly. I'm tired
of maxing out the capacity of smaller frames with ridiculously tall stems
and seat posts that leave few options for adjustment. The largest Platypus,
at 60cm, isn't particularly large in the seat tube...

If you're about my size, what stem and handlebars are you running on your
platypus? I like my handlebars a bit above seat level and a moderately
upright, moderately stretched forward position. Currently I'm riding a
mid-90s MTB (albatross bars with a maxed-out quill extension + riser
treadless stem) as my everyday tank and a mid-80s road bike (drop bars with
maxed-out dirt drop stem) when I want less weight/more speed.
-Wes