I really like the way a B68 looks, and was never compatible with it or the
B67 with its - for me, anyway, at 6'1", 89cm PBH and 12 stone -
unnecessarily
heavy and squeaky and purely ornamental springs.

Tried them on Rivendells and Bromptons, and found that I sank into the
saddle, with the sides effectively pinching my entire rear.

To compensate, I would sit further forward on the saddle, which then cut
into the leg circulation between my glutes and leg biceps. Ouch and ouch.

The discomfort was reduced with a more upright position with more modern
Riv bikes and bars, and I endured (to me, it takes 2-3 weeks to see if a
saddle works or not), but nearly wept with joy when I returned to a B17
Champion Special.

For me, in the end (sorry), the B67-68 is like a (metal) tractor seat,
while the B17 is like a horse saddle.

I also tried the C67 (Cambium), which was stranger still: the nose portion
was extremely wide, it was unforgivingly stiff, and no saddle loops!

Cheers,

Chris
Ketchum, ID