Hi guys-  Thanks for your inputs. Appreciate it!

As from what I know, there’s 47cm Saluki Prototype (small batch hence rare
to score) that runs on 650b wheels.  I have a 650b wheelset that I want to
use along with 42mm tires. Hence why I prefer a 650b Riv frameset. I’m
currently riding extra small Rawland fixed gear frameset. I used to live in
Bay Area so I’m pretty familiarized with Rivendell and Jitensha Studio as
well (their Ebisu frame set is gorgeous!)  I’ve rode someone’s Bleriot once
long time ago when I lived in DC area and it was 49cm along with 650b X
33mm tires (tires was relatively new & popular size by then) It was
comfortable ride.

As I stated, it’s fat chance I’d find a used Riv in small sizes anyway. I’m
hoping to score one so I can join club rides in my area. It doesn’t hurt to
ask around. Feel free to contact me directly as well.

Ride hard!
Brian
Wilmington NC.