I have several 700C wheels I would like to move along.  These are available
because I've converted all my 700C bikes to tubulars not because the wheels
are old, worn out stuff I'm trying to unload.

First set is a budget build I did for a backup bike using new Shimano Deore
HB-M510 and FH-M510 hubs laced to new CR18 36h rims using Wheelsmith 2.0 ss
spokes.  The front wheel probably has about 1,000 miles on it of which
about 400 were on my fully loaded Atlantis on the GDMR.  The wheel did
well.  The rear probably has about half the miles but I'm not sure. It was
not used on GDMBR.  I re-spaced it from 130 OLD to 137.5 as it was a
placeholder on a tandem for a short while (never ridden that way).  I think
it has only been ridden as 130 OLD.  I don't know, $30 each?

I also have a completely no-name rear wheel with a sticker on it that says
for disc brake use only even though the rim has a machined brake surface.
I purchased this wheel in Jasper and rode it 2200 HEAVILY loaded miles to
Denali NP on my Atlantis this summer.  It has 36 spokes and a 135 OLD.  Hub
can accept a disc.  I rode it with rim brakes.  By the time I got home the
bearings were a bit tight.  I readjusted them and the wheel spins OK.
Oops, looks like the rim has WIU dx18 sticker on it??  I'm sure it was
machine built but it did the job and is quite true. Another $30?

Complete oddball is a front tandem wheel with Sansin sealed bearing hub
laced with 48 spokes to a 27x1.125 Ukai rim.  The bearings are very rough.
I'm not expecting to find a home for it but who knows.  If someone has a
use for it as a wheel, just take it off my hands, otherwise, I'll
disassemble it myself for the spokes.  I also have a matching 48h rim not
laced to anything.

Rims:

700C 23/17 32h with a Rich Lesnik sticker on it.  Velocity?  It is from the
front wheel of my Atlantis and replaced with a tubular rim, not because
there was anything wrong with it.  I don't know how many thousands of miles
on it but it has life in my opinion.  $25?

700C 20/13 36h Mavic.  Old rim but has some life. $10 or freebie if buying
something else?

700C 20/15 36h Mavic Elite.  Relatively new, nice rim.  I should think
under 5,000 miles on it.  Again, retired because of conversion. $40.

700C Velocity Dyad 40h.  Approximately 400 tandem miles.

27" Velocity Twin Hollow (Australia) 32 rim.  I think this was laced to a
dynamo hub on a CL bike that I bought for the lighting system.  FREE

Mostly I am trying to show my wife I'm trying to de-clutter so talk to me.
These are too nice to just put in the trash and it seems co-ops only want
money not bikes or parts??

I'm in San Diego.  I"m not excited about the thought of shipping but...

Bill S
San Diego