I have a Rivendell Silver 173mm crankset on my Quickbeam with a 68x103mm
Tange BB unit.  There are two chain rings and they are 38/35.  On my Phil
flip-flop rear track hub I am running two White Industries DOS ENO
freewheels.  A 16/18 on one side and a 20/22 on the other.  I avoid using
the 35x16 and the 38x22, but will use the other six combos a lot.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA