Hi Folks,

I've found myself building up now 3 bikes for 3 friends. They're all mostly
done; just need a few additional parts. Budgets are reaching their max, so
I'm looking for some used parts in usable condition.

   - all-silver 700c rim-brake wheelset 100/130; 8/9/10 spd compatible;
   rims need not be tubeless ready
   - Nitto Albatross, ideally HT but cro-mo ok
   - Front Rack, 2 flavors:
      - one that mounts to fork-ends (like VO Constructeur)
      - and one that mounts to mid-fork eyelets, or p-clamps (not
      canti-posts)
   - 700x38c tires (like GravelKing slicks)
   - 9 speed 11-32 or 11-34 cassette
   - and, a specific long shot: Nitto x Fairweather 174aa all-road bar in
   silver

Thanks all
Patch in NYC