I thought this might be frowned on but I saw the vintage Gitane for sale
post so here goes.
A riding buddy of mine passed away almost two years ago and left his adult
daughters with his stable of bikes to sell. I have the bikes and am trying
to help them out as they are not local and just are not able to deal with
it. I will simply list the bikes here with sizes. If anything appeals to
you lets chat. I have a lot of pics & some historical perspectives to
share. Here are the bikes.
1975 California Masi (sold)
1984 Eddy Merckx Professional, lugged steel and fully pantographed
Campagnolo. $1,500.00. Beautiful restoration by Peter Weigle.
2000 Custom Seven Axiom, tigged steel, full Campagnolo 10 speed group and
shop built wheels. $2,500.00. Spotless, like new condition.
2015(?) Custom Mark Nobillette fillet brazed with mixed Shimano parts (10
speed) and shop built wheels. Barely ridden bicycle.
And finally, a bike I am hesitant to mention because I want it so bad. Date
unknown J.P. Weigle custom, perfect and repainted at some point by Peter.
Gorgeous lugs and paint.  Full Campagnolo Record 10 speed (some carbon) and
shop built wheels with White Industries hubs. $3,500.00.
All prices are suggested and negotiable. Packing is $100.00 per bike by
local bike shop. They did a great job on the Masi. It arrived safely in
California, from Toledo, Ohio. Shipping via Bikeflights with extra
insurance was $185.00.
Please do contact me off list if any of these interest you. I will not try
to post all of the pics here. I will follow this post up with a single pic
of a geometry chart. Most are 57-58 size range, the Weigle is slightly
smaller at 55.5 square c/c. I have ridden each bike and they are really
good.
Thanks for your consideration.