I have been really happy with two different sets of Hunt wheels on my
bikes. Fast, light, durable. Great customer service. For around $500 they
have some nice aluminum rim brake options:
HUNT 4 Season Aero Wheelset – Hunt Bike Wheels US
<https://us.huntbikewheels.com/products/hunt-4season-aero-road-wheelset-1589g-28deep-22wide>
.