Glad this story had a happy ending with the usual excellent customer
service of the Riv people. I hope you'll tell us what they say about the
cause of failure...not as a knock or anything...just inquiring minds
wanting to know. And we want to see what the rebuilt repainted Appaloosa
looks like, of course.

At any rate...I am glad nothing bad happened to YOU...that is the main thing

Good luck with the rebuild