I am moving on some parts that no longer have bikes to call home.

- 650b wheelset. $300 plus whatever it costs to get them to you. US
only please.
Black Chris King Classic hubs with aluminum drive body. 32h. Laced
with silver double butted spokes to silver Velocity Dyad rims. Hubs we
removed from an old MTN wheelset I used for about a year on one bike.
True, round, clean.

-650b Tires. $55 for the set +5 for shipping to you.
Maxy Fasty 650b x @ 33. Kevlar bead. I only used these about 200
miles.

-Concor Supercorsa saddle. $80 + 5 shipping
This is a vintage Concor "Profil" model in white leather. A couple
scuffs on the corners, but overall very clean. Padding and leather is
still supple.

-Shimano barend shifters. $50 + 5 shipping
I actually have 2 sets. One is 9 speed, one is 8. I only need one set
to use on friction so it matters not which. I will sell one or the
other. Both are in good condition. There are a couple scratches on the
mounts of the 8spd but nothing drastic.

I am not home to grab pictures, but will be later this evening.

paypal is preferred, but not absolute.
Thanks!!
Brad
hbcl...@yahoo.com