If you have a 750mm wide Wavie bar sitting around, I'd love to buy it from
you. Please send me a PM. If you know another place besides Riv to source
that bar, please let me know!

I have the narrow one, but I want the wide one :)

Loscos sweep back too much on my Gus, and the narrow Wavie's just aren't
quite wide enough for the handling I want on the chunky single track.
Tumbleweed Persuaders are just about perfect, but they are too wide and I
don't want to cut them down before I give the wide Wavies a try.

Paul in AR