Hi folks,

A couple of pull-off parts from a Quickbeam I bought off the list a while
ago. Located in Washington, DC. Happy to provide some discounts for local
purchases. Pictures are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VBxXAXk2iCaV6a3y9

1. Nitto Campee Rear Rack - old 32R (?) - $160 + shipping: A few dings here
and there, but it's ready for new adventures.

2. Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem 90mm length and 26.0 clamp - $35 + shipping:
Has some insertion markings, but in solid shape. Maximum insertion is
110mm.

3. Rear Wheel - Mavic Open Pro rim with a Shimano Nexus 7 Internal Gear Hub
SG-7R46 - $75 + shipping: Since it is a pull-off, I am not sure how many
miles it's got on it, but shifts smoothly. Includes the trigger shifter
(ST-7S20). Spacing is 130mm. Prefer a local sale due to the weight + size,
but happy to ship at buyer’s expense. Pair it with the front wheel for $100
total.
4. Front Wheel - 32H Suzue hub on an Araya rim - $50 + shipping:  Original
from a Quickbeam. Pair it with the rear wheel for $100 total.

Pedro
Washington, DC