I can never tamp down my excitement over the Riv mixtes and have given up
trying. I’m SO excited that there is a paddle of Platypuses on the water,
heading to Rivendell as I type this. I remember the excitement of the 2020
Platypuses (which were delivered in 2021); they were gone in minutes.
Heartbreak and jubilee ensued and then came the waiting.

But the wait is nearly over because the presale is the 19th. I’m keen to
know if these will sell out as quickly or if demand and availability will
have evened out by now.

Who is purchasing a Platypus?

Leah