I don’t use one while riding, only while the bike is parked (you do have
fenders, I hope). Mine is by Randi Jo
(https://www.randijofab.com/collections/saddle-covers) and has cutouts for bag
loops, she has templates for many saddles, including SA. You have time to sort
it out, looks like there’s no rain in the forecast any time soon, sadly.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400