provided the fork is only bent to the side it's not terribly difficult to
do yourself. I had good luck at my LBS as well but the head mechanic was a
hobby frame builder so was quite good at alignment. If there's any local
frame builders, they also should be able to cold set your forks easy
enough.

https://www.sheldonbrown.com/brandt/align-fork.html