I'm not criticizing the $50 price for the Suntour XC9000 hub, but I
remember buying one from Riv in the early 2000's for...$20-25 USD which was
a flat-out bargain. $50 is still more than reasonable for this classic. It
is a beautiful smooth-running  hub; so nice I had a local wheel builder
friend lace it to grey-anodized RM-17 rims with an older 105 rear bought
from Sheldon Brown at Harris Cyclery for my 1993 X0-1