Another update. The Suntour Brakes are sold...and I moved the son hub to
ebay (figured its not quite this groups cup-o-tea). Just the silver1
shifters left.

Some silver1 downtube shifters. The left is in good condition, the right is
a little banged up, but functions perfectly (the arm appears bent a bit and
the rivet covering the ratchet is sheared). *Asking $40 shipped.*..basically
it's an almost* 2-for-1 deal!

Cheers,
Collin