About a year ago I had a frame and fork stripped and powder coated for just
under $200, which I thought was a bargain. The powder coat paint options
have come a long way since the last time I had a frame and fork coated
about 12 years ago. This time I choose "intense orange" which looks like
metal flake and looks great.

Good luck,
JohnS