Sure is!  I'm actually working on a different cockpit area, Shimano bb,
possibly a headset change out, and seatpost/saddle combo to bring the price
down.  It's too overbuilt for a simpleone, and I've out priced it with all
the fancy bits.  It really needed new life pumped into it with the paint,
guess I overstoked myself with the build.  I just purchased a hunqapillar
and quickbeam so the SO needs to go as baby #5 is due any day now and my
n+1 is 1 too heavy...

I should have a more reasonable complete built up by next week.  FYI the
light and rack are not included :)

And as mentioned in my FS post, yes I'm in Omaha

cheers,

Jason