Im running 50mm SKS plastic fenders on my Ramboulliet when it's in fender
mode. I switch back and forth between 700x32s and 650Bx42s so it's good to
have a fender wide enough for both of those.

It works really well given the location of the brake bridge in back and
fork crown in front. Using Tektro 559s I simply slide the brake shoes to
the bottom of the slot for 650B and then at the top of the slot for 700c. I
did have to file the rear brake slot a bit to get the brake shoe low
enough.

It's almost as simple and operation as with disc brakes. Takes me maybe 20
mins to make the switch.

I can't think of a more versatile bike than this Rambo.

JP