I wonder about this exactly. If something works for someone I am the last to
question it. But, in my time off road with the Clem the long stem and backsweep
of the Bosco are GOLD! This position and the way it makes the bike feel /
handle are pretty much my only reason for considering a Susie. I know it goes
against everything that says “mountain bike” but I am looking to get away from
straight bars. Just today I swapped out a 12 degree backsweep bar for a 35
degree one. Feels better but does not feel as good as the Clem.

Sent from my iPhone