I'm always interested in rust prohibitors. We've all seen 30 plus year old
bikes with tubes that look brand new. We've also all seen or heard of the
mechanic who comes across a frame with the bottom bracket has crumbled into
dust. I switched from frame saver to fluid film after reading the MTBR
thread and never looked back. I've definitely been in wet riding conditions
(riding through tire height standing water and heavy rain) as well as
corrosive winter riding. The main thing is I do attempt to avoid frequent
extreme temperature changes when possible.

The thing I appreciate about fluid film is it's food industry grade and
relatively non-toxic. Aside from smelling like goats and a bit gooey mess
for the first while. The worst damage is going to happen where water pools
(ie bottom bracket or bottom of stays) I don't find those area's difficult
to make sure they get adequately coated. I've yet to see a frame rust out
in the middle or top of a tube.